Fodor's names best Lucian hotels for families and adults
"For 80 years, Fodor’s Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler’s trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations."
"St. Lucia is well-known as a destination for weddings, honeymoons, and romance—but it’s also a family-friendly island offering adventures and activities for people of all ages. Here are some resorts and hotels that are the best choices for a family vacation full of fun:
5. La Haut Plantation
4. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
3. Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa
2. St James's Club Morgan Bay
1. Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa - Half of this huge all-inclusive resort in Vieux Fort is geared to families. Most notably, CocoLand is a thrilling water park with a lazy river and water slides. There’s a supervised Kidz Klub for little ones, basketball and paintball for teens, and water sports for kids of all ages—including parents!
"While a family vacation can be fun, sometimes it’s nice to leave the kids at home with Grandma and Grandpa. Here are a half-dozen fabulous St. Lucia hotels for adults only."
6. Sandals Grande St Lucian
5. Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
4. Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
2. The Body Holiday
1. Jade Mountain - No one will be surprised if you don’t come out of your private “sanctuary” at all during your stay—they’re that amazing. The Pitons view, a huge plunge pool right in your room, room service if you desire, no electronic intrusions…very nice, indeed.