Amid the nationwide coronavirus lockdown, the price of LPG cylinders has decreased while kerosene, diesel and gasoline prices remain the same.
The change takes effect today, April 6, 2020, and is in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism.
• 20-Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $31.59 to $28.44 per cylinder
• 22-Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $34.75 to $31.28 per cylinder
• 100-Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $201.77 to $170.24 per cylinder
• Gasoline remains unchanged at $2.88 per litre or $ 13.09 per gallon
• Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.57 per litre or $7.15 per gallon
• Diesel remains unchanged at $2.84 per litre or $12.91 per gallon
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, April 27, 2020.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: