Ministry of Health launches St Lucia's official COVID-19 website
Created : 9 April 2020
The Ministry of Health & Wellness, in collaboration with the Office of the Prime Minister, launched a website on April 9, 2020, as a dedicated platform for COVID-19 information.
The site aims to provide the public with information and recent updates on the COVID-19 pandemic within the Saint Lucia context. The website will be managed and updated at 12 noon daily.
The website will provide the following content:
• A dashboard with recent global and national COVID-19 statistics
• Audio-visual products to support the COVID-19 response
• Educational material on COVID-19
• Interviews and statements from stakeholders on Saint Lucia’s response to COVID-19
• Contact information for assistance with COVID-19 response