Rumour Has It: Havertz wants Chelsea, Griezmann gets Barca reassurance
Created : 9 July 2020
Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz.
Kai Havertz is reportedly ready to leave Bayer Leverkusen – and he knows where he wants to go.
The Germany international enjoyed another fine campaign with the Bundesliga club, leading to interest from across Europe.
And, it seems Havertz knows his preferred destination.
TOP STORY – HAVERTZ WANTS CHELSEA MOVE
Havertz wants a move to Chelsea and his agents have told Bayer Leverkusen he would like to leave if an important bid arrives in the next few weeks, according to Fabrizio Romano.
The 21-year-old is contracted at Leverkusen until 2022 but has been linked with the likes of Real Madrid.
Havertz scored 17 goals for Leverkusen in 2019-20, having netted 20 times in the previous season.
- Amid growing pressure on Antoine Griezmann, Barcelona have reassured the forward he has a future at the LaLiga club, according to ESPN.
- Real Madrid will listen to offers for forward Luka Jovic, according to Marca. The Serbia international has struggled during his first season at the LaLiga giants, scoring just twice in 25 games. Jovic has been linked to the likes of Milan, Arsenal and Newcastle United.
- Staying at Real Madrid and Sport reports the LaLiga leaders will target Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe and Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga next year.
- Paul Pogba may be happy to stay at Manchester United. Fabrizio Romano reports United have opened contract talks with the midfielder's agent Mino Raiola, with Pogba having been linked to Madrid and Juventus.
- Alexandre Lacazette could be set for an Arsenal exit. CalcioMercato reportsJuventus have already started talking to the forward's agents about a possible move.
- Also in Turin, CalcioMercato says Juventus are considering a move for Atalanta left-back Robin Gosens if Alex Sandro decides to leave.
Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: